Matriculated Students: Each MSM applicant must submit the following to the Brescia University Admissions Office:
- A completed MSM application (apply online for free);
- Official transcripts from all institutions of higher education previously attended; all undergraduate and graduate course work completed outside of the United States must be evaluated by World Education Services (www.wes.org);
- A transcript showing a cumulative grade point average of 2.5 or above for the undergraduate degree;
- Non-native English speakers must also submit a TOEFL exam with a minimum score of 100.
The application will be reviewed by the Admissions Committee upon receipt of all required materials. An applicant who meets the above criteria may be accepted unconditionally into the degree program.
Applicants failing to meet the minimum admissions requirements will be considered on an individual basis by the Admissions Committee and the Director of the MSM Program, who may recommend one of the following:
- Grant admission as a regular MSM student;
- Grant admission as a non-degree student (refer to the next paragraph); or
- Deny admission.
Non-Matriculated (Non-Degree) Students: Non-degree students are limited to a maximum of 8 credit hours of enrollment.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.